Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna
www.rydzykfizyk.w8w.pl

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

What do companies that made a difference like Google

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
rose888
Junior User

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 08:59    Temat postu: What do companies that made a difference like Google Odpowiedz z cytatem

Netflix or Uber do? They all invested in Service Design to improve and offer frictionless services. Service Design or Service Design is a branch of human-centered design that helps plan and organize the entire management of a company based on a customer-focused culture. It provides differential experiences for users, creating new links with them, increasing their capabilities for action and interaction. You can read more in this article on our blog . Integrating all the company's collaborators into the process Service Design is a people-centered model where the efforts of all areas involved in a service are united, seeking a good experience for the client, user, employee and business. To expand, the purpose pursued by investing in Service Design.

It is not only designing the interaction with customers of the product or service, but also with: The company's workers Material resources or equipment Technology Processes Customer Support Company online channels Company offline channels Looking at the experience as a whole, companies have a great opportunity to design and/or redesign products or services to increase levels Buy Bulk SMS Service of efficiency and perception of value. If the pain points of customers and users can be detected, it is very feasible to create empathetic solutions for all people. The importance of investing in Service Design Its holistic vision is fundamental, since through this discipline people, processes, technologies, etc. can be organized, all in pursuit of improvements in services. Being consistent across the different touchpoints demonstrates solidity and trust, in addition to creating added value by offering effective experiences. Something worth noting is that Service Design takes into account the emotions of everyone involved in the process of creating or redesigning a service, and this is where many pain points can be resolved.

Necessary to generate changing experiences through human-centered design thinking. Why invest in Service Design? Why should a company include Service Design in its processes? Actually, why shouldn't I? We have seen that, as it is a process that focuses on people at all times, but always in pursuit of the best development of a service so that the business is effective, Service Design is a great ally. Allows you to anticipate errors before obtaining a final result One of the great advantages of working with processes is that, by breaking it down into parts, we can analyze and correct all the errors before that service goes to production and is implemented. And although they say that "you learn from mistakes", if we find a way to avoid them - or at least, to reduce them to their lowest proportion - it will be better. Save costs Because, precisely, by allowing errors to be avoided, it makes it possible to spend less on “repairing” erroneous issues. The more the process is optimized, the greater the savings will be, as costs grow as you progress.
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Mar 09, 2024 08:59    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: