Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna
www.rydzykfizyk.w8w.pl

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Created by the iconic designer Gabrielle Chanel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
nurnobisorker44
Junior User

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 04:19    Temat postu: Created by the iconic designer Gabrielle Chanel Odpowiedz z cytatem

The maison was responsible for a major rupture in the history of fashion with its classic, elegant and sophisticated style that valued, above all, women's comfort and mobility. With more than 100 years of history, the French brand has developed products in different fashion segments, but the most successful are bags . Its pieces are objects of desire for many because they present a timeless, sophisticated design and extremely high quality. Like many other luxury brands, Chanel is one of the brands that suffers most from counterfeiting. These are small details that make all the difference when identifying an original bag, such as stitching, material, hardware and internal codes.

Did you know that at Etiqueta Única you can sell your luxury handbag discreetly and quickly in the largest online luxury thrift store in Brazil? Discover how to sell your luxury handbags now! Check out five Chanel bag authenticity tips to keep in mind below: 05. The bag's internal code must match the authenticity card The brand has internal codes on stickers, the numbers are unique and must be Guatemala Mobile Number List compatible with the numbers on the brand's authenticity card. In the most recent models, the internal sticker is protected by a holographic film that has glitter and “cutouts”, as well as two C's that represent the brand's logo. On vintage models, the sticker only has the number on a white background.

Over the years, the sticker and numbers changed a lot, helping Chanel distance itself from replicas. The bag's internal code must match the authenticity card. Click on the image and check out Chanel bag models! The bag's internal code must match the authenticity card. Click on the image and check out Chanel bag models! 04. The bags have an internal label In addition to the internal seal, Chanel bags have an internal label with the brand's name that can be found in relief, metal plate or, most commonly, in Heat Stamping with a foil that matches the piece's hardware. The label will also have a MADE IN ITALY or MADE IN FRANCE, never Paris. In addition to the internal seal, Chanel bags have an internal label with the brand's name.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 04:19    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Fizyka i Fizyka Techniczna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: